At your image debut & ordering appointment, you get to choose the images you simply can't live without and how you would like to take them home with you! The most difficult part of a boudoir session is narrowing down your images! That's why I offer a super easy payment plan, so you can take home #allofthethings!
- Your order must exceed $1200 to qualify for a payment plan.
- If you opt for a payment plan, a 10% fee will be added to your order.
- You'll need to pay a 20% down payment up front.
- Including your down payment, you can pay for a maximum of 6 months.
- You must provide 2 forms of payment in your name, a primary and a backup, to be charged automatically.
- Your payments will be scheduled for the 1st or the 15th (or both) of each month - whichever works best for you!
- Once your balance is paid in full, your order will be placed through my artisan labs. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery (just in case) or ask me about rush fees.
- When signing up for a payment plan, you agree that all payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to contact SYP to update your card info regularly, such as when your bank issues a new card.
- You may not use a card that is due to expire within the time of your payment plan.
- If your primary card is declined, your backup card will be charged. If both cards are declined, the late fee policy is brought into effect immediately.
- Late payments are subject to a 30% (of payment due) late fee penalty PLUS 10% (of payment due) for each day it remains unpaid.
- Should you go 14 days without making your payment (including any acquired late fees), your order will be archived and all payments will be forfeit (no refunds will be issued).
- To retrieve your order from archive, there is a $300 convenience fee AND you will be required to pay your balance in full (including your previously acquired late fees).
- Archived orders are purged after 90 days and will not be retrievable.
- Clients who default on payments are no longer eligible for payment plans in the future.