Hi Gorgeous! I've absolutely loved working with you!
If you wouldn't mind filling out this form, I would really appreciate it. <3
I may use your entry in a blog post if you signed a model release!
In the form below, please write a journal-style entry about your perspective on beauty standards, body positivity, and your journey to self love. Include your thoughts on boudoir, your experience, and how that helped you and may help others. Let the words flow naturally, and I'll edit your paragraphs for the blog (I won't change what you say).
Here are some prompts to help you write your post:
- What was your biggest fear before hiring me? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead?
- What has been your experience/thoughts/feelings about society's beauty standards?
- On a scale of 1-10, how did you rate your body confidence before your shoot? How about after your shoot?
- Tell us your personal story and about your journey to self love. (Dig deep!)
- Were you nervous about your shoot? How did Ashlee help?
- How did you feel after you saw your photos for the first time?
- What, specifically, was your favorite part of your boudoir experience and why?
- Did you enjoy working with Ashlee (and the makeup artist, if applicable)?
- What products from Sincerely You Portraits do you absolutely love?
- What advice would you give to other women thinking about having a boudoir session?
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
Also, I would love you forever if you would consider leaving a positive review on my Facebook page! <3
And if you REALLY wanna help me out... please consider taking a video of yourself discussing your experience. Just make sure that: (1) you film in diffused window light and (2) you shoot in horizontal mode. Send your video to: SincerelyYouPortraits@gmail.com - THANK YOU SO MUCH!